- We’re acting as community coordinator for volunteer drivers and seniors.
- Free delivery of groceries to seniors and mobility-challenged persons. We can pickup pre-ordered and pre-paid groceries/pharmacy items. AND/OR go to the person’s home, pick up cash, or cheque, or grocery card, and bring it to the store to pay for pre-ordered items. We will NOT be providing shopping for people at this time.
- Seniors check-ins. Using our vast list of clients, volunteers, and residents, we provide bi-weekly or weekly telephone check-ins with seniors to ensure they are staying safe, staying home, and checking whether they need anything. Anyone who wants to be included for senior check ins is welcome to call or email.
- We provide resources and information during business hours by phone.
- We are in the process of revamping the website with up-to-date info as well as our Social Media
- We provide seniors with advocacy for health care, filling out forms online, banking, landlords and any other administration support they need.
For a current State of Services for Kootenay Seniors, please click the pdf icon below.