West Kootenay Volunteer Driver Program
The West Kootenay Volunteer Driver Program is a volunteer driver service for those unable to otherwise access transportation to non-emergency medical appointments.
The program operates in Trail, Castlegar, Nelson and Kaslo. The hours are based on driver availability during the daytime from Monday- Friday. The cost will vary depending on distance.
How it works:
- Register with the program prior to booking
- Call the coordinator indicating the date, time and location of your appointment at least one week in advance
- You will then be matched with an available volunteer
- You are responsible for paying an expenses honorarium prior to the trip (Note: there are subsidies available, please inquire with your coordinator prior to booking)
For more information on how to register for the program, call the number below or visit
- LocationCastlegar, British Columbia, Kaslo, British Columbia, Nelson, British Columbia, Trail, British Columbia
- TagsResources, Services, Support, Transportation
- By Administrator
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org