At BC Transit, our goal is to ensure all commuters are able to ride the bus, regardless of their accessibility needs. Our fixed route buses have lifts or low floors to help passengers get on and off. Benches at the front can be raised, allowing mobility aids to strap in. For those who need help finding the right stop, the bus driver will call it out. When you get on the bus, please let the driver know what you need.
If you wish to take an orientation, one of our trainers will show you how to use the equipment on the bus and how to communicate with the driver so your ride is as seamless as possible. The orientations are free and we recommend them to anyone who feels they would like a walk through.
Service animals are also allowed to ride with us.
Below is a list of contacts provided below.
- Boundary Transit (Grand Forks)
- (250) 443-2179
- Cranbrook Transit
- (250) 417-4636
- Creston Valley Transit
- (250) 428-7750
- Kimberley Transit
- (250) 427-7400
- West Kootenay Transit (Castlegar, Nakusp, Nelson, Trail)
- 1 (855) 993-3100
- LocationBritish Columbia, Canada, Castlegar, British Columbia, Cranbrook, British Columbia, Creston, British Columbia, Grand Forks, British Columbia, Kimberly, British Columbia, Nakusp, British Columbia, Nelson, British Columbia, Trail, British Columbia
- TagsServices, Transportation
- By Administrator
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org