Prostate Cancer Canada
Prostate Cancer Canada is the leading national foundation dedicated to the elimination of the most common cancer in men through research, advocacy, education, support and awareness.
Support services include monthly meetings, one-on-one hospital visits, newsletters, awareness sessions, parades, and presentations at health fairs and service clubs like Rotary, Gyro, and Lions.
Support groups are available in the following areas:
- Kevin or Dennis (250) 427-3322
- Meetings every 3rd Wednesday each month except for December, June, July, & August at the College of the Rockies 7pm
- Nelson- West Kootenay’s:
- Contact David Toews (250) 825-9346 for more information
- CategoryHealth: General Information
- LocationCanada, Cranbrook, British Columbia, Nelson, British Columbia
- TagsEducation, Resources, Support
- By Administrator
- Email: email@example.com