Nelson Food Cupboard
The Nelson Food Cupboard Society is a non-profit organization whose mission is to:
- Relieve poverty by operating a food bank, and by providing programs and workshops designed to assist persons of low-income with issues such as cooking economically and making healthy food choices, and
- Advance education by increasing public awareness of poverty, and the issues surrounding poverty.
The service is designed to be barrier free- no justification or identification needed. The food cupboard provides 5 choices of fresh produce, plus a variety of protein sources and whole grains.
Hours of Operation:
- Mondays and Wednesdays: 9am-1pm or by appointment.
- They are closed on statutory holiday Mondays but re-open for the Tuesday of that week.
- By Administrator
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org