Transitioning Through Life’s Losses
November 19 @ 10:00 am - 11:00 am
Good afternoon Better at Home and Active Aging Coordinators,
You’re invited to Healthy Aging by United Way’s webinar Connecting Seniors: Transitioning Through Life’s Losses Webinar (with Allies in Aging) on Tuesday, November 19, 2019 from 10:00-11:00 AM PST .
Connecting Seniors: Transitioning Through Life’s Losses explores how we can understand and help others as they transition through their life’s losses.
Objectives of the session:
- Identify the central needs of those who are mourning
- Appreciate different grieving styles and losses
- Learn about the emotional reactions of grief
- Explore helpful ways to support a senior who is grieving
The webinar will be presented by:
- Lorna Harding, Seniors Peer Support Volunteer Coordinator, North Shore Neighbourhood House
- Michelle Veinot, Coordinator of Volunteer Programs, Seniors Services Society
Please register here: https://attendee.gotowebinar.com/register/4250438576804514317
We hope you can join us!